A perk. Not the purpose.
Good friends. Good times.
The Tiffin Moose is first and foremost a service organization, dedicated to helping our community and supporting MooseHeart & MooseHaven. As a perk of membership, The Tiffin Moose also provides a safe and fun social club for it’s member. The Tiffin Moose social quarters is the hub of activity at the lodge. The Social Quarters is currently opens every Tuesday & Wednesday at 3:00 PM, and Friday at 12:00 PM .The social quarters is used for fun events like our Moose Races, 50/50 and other games of chance to benefit the various charities we support. Not to mention other fun events like our annual Halloween & Christmas parties. Stop by and grab a drink, hang out with friends (or meet some new ones), and try some of the amazing food from the Kitchen @ The Moose.
Are you looking for a place to spend your time, volunteer, and meet new people? A place where people from different walks of life and volunteer their time to benefit their community and charitable organizations? Then the Moose could be right for you! If you already know a current member, you’re welcome to visit lodge up to three (3) times as a guest before deciding if you’d like to join. We’re pretty sure you’ll see the benefits after your first visit!
Social Quarters Rules
- Only Loyal Order of Moose members may make purchases. This includes drinks, food, and games.
- Guests of members are welcome in the social quarters, but all guests are required to sign the guest book. A guest may visit three (3) times with a member. If they visit a fourth time, they must join the lodge.
- Orderly conduct is required of all persons in the lodge and social quarters at all times. There is to be no arguing, fighting, or what any reasonable person would consider inappropriate behavior at any time.
- No person in a state of obvious intoxication will be admitted. The bartender and lodge officers are authorized to refuse to serve anyone at any time.
- Obnoxious, loud, profane, or obscene language will not be tolerated in the social quarters or other parts of the lodge at any time.
- All members are required to show their membership card upon request to the bartender or any officer without complaint.
- Being present inside the lodge during closed hours is unlawful for any member unless authorized by the Administrator.
- No one may bring their own alcohol onto Moose premises at any time.
- No one may bring their own food inside the social quarters while the Kitchen is in operation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building. Smoking areas are provided outside.
- Moose lodge functions will take precedent over all other events within the Social Quarters or Lodge.
- Children under 12 years old are permitted in the social quarters until 9:30 PM. Children 12 and older are permitted in the Social Quarters until 11:00 PM.
- Any member or guest of a member violating these rules may be removed from the premises, be denied social quarters privileges, or be recommended for membership termination for multiple offenses.
- It shall be the duty of all officers and authorized employees to strictly enforce these rules.